Do you want to know why an anthropologist is interested in football culture in Bosnia and Herzegovina?
Read More


Türkçe için,
tıklayın


Monday 19 October 2009

More with "Bosnian Football Culture" soon, and a new blog

My articles in this blog had unfortunately been cancelled for a while beause of my obligatory military service in the navy and phd thesis. I apologize from the readers who follow this blog.

I am back in Sarajevo and I will restart to write actual articles again, as well as with mre articles about my preivous observations on Bosnian football fandom.

I have decided to keep this blog free from "football news" which I have designed to write only those articles about "Football Culture". Thus, I have prepared another blog just only for "football news". But, I do not want to limit this blog only to football news from Bosnia, but with a wider spectrum including Balkan countries, especially ex-Yugoslav countries. Here is the address:

http://www.balkanfootball.blogspot.com/

I hope you will enjoy my new blog as well.

With regards,

Özgür Dirim Özkan

No comments: